Sunday, July 15, 2012

The Weekend In Pictures


Love this pink! Maybelline has a new line of nail polish called color show and its around $3! The only thing I am not a huge fan of is the small brush but other than that love!! This color is called pinkalicious.


Bacon wrapped scallops over sea salt and garlic roasted asparagus. Recipe to come!


My favorite treat of all time. I love a good dark chocolate and the mint makes it even more amazing.


Baby L was sitting on my lap the other day and all I hear is slurp slurp. I guess someone found their toes.


First time in her new high chair! She is super excited as you can tell :)


I busted out the baby bullet finally and made some amazing peach baby food! Cannot wait to make more!


Happy National Ice Cream Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment