Right now we are struggling financially with all the house repairs that have to get accomplished before we can move in. You have seen those tv shows where they are renovating a house and run into a million problems they didn't see before right? Well thats where we are. So much has popped up and literally drained our savings.
But yet, I have hope. No, not hope. Faith. Faith that the Lord will keep providing for us as I have seen all my life. He will never give us more than we need but enough to get us by.
Have you ever just prayed to God thanking him for everything you do have instead of what you dont? I am not the model christian in that but i definitely try to begin each day for a grateful heart.
Here are a few things I am thankful for today:
1. The health of my beautiful baby girl
2. The fact that we have enough money to pay our bills and still have food in the fridge.
3. My amazing relationship with my parents. They are always there when I need them and only hope I can be as great of a mother to Lindsey as my mom is to me.
4. My boyfriend who does whatever he can to provide us. He works his butt off trying to get this house done and I really appreciate it.
5. The work of the holy spirit working in me to give me all the strength I need in difficult times.
Its time to start focusing on what we do have rather than what we don't.