Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday Randoms

I don't have a super intricate post planned today but some random goings on in the Kerr-Davis house this week.


It has been soo hot out every morning and this mamma needs her coffee. I found a great way to enjoy iced coffee without the ice watering it down. Just brew a pot the night before and make sure to make it extra strong. Throw one or two more scoops of coffee than usual. Chill it overnight in the fridge and viola you wake up to iced coffee. Put a few ice cubes in a tall glass, add your vanilla creamer and enjoy!


I saw how to make a heart from tape and nail polish on the beauty department I think. Just paint a piece of tape, cut out whatever kind of shape you like and add a top coat. I used OPI chapel of Love and OPI  Bring on the Bling for the glitter. 


The gross green padding we have to scrape up in order to refinish our wood floors


Double braid headband I wore on the 4th! Super easy and kept the hair out of my face! 



No comments:

Post a Comment