Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Best Peanut Butter Cookie You Will Ever Have

My mom sent me this recipe for peanut butter cookies the other day and I thought it was way too good to be true. 4 Ingredients, 33 calories and 2 grams of fat. Yes people you read that right! I thought no way could those be that good. However, they are AMAZING!! I will never make another peanut butter cookie as long as I live. I almost ate the whole batch. I really had to restrain myself. Super easy, super quick and super great for that bikini body!!!


Peanut Butter Cookies from Heaven
Makes roughly 5 dozen (unless you snack while cooling like me :)
1 cup chunky or creamy peanut butter
3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
1 large egg
3/4 tsp baking soda

Preheat oven to 350 and grab 2 baking sheets. I lined mine with foil but parchment paper or a little pam will do just fine. Now peanut butter can be a little sticky to get out of a measuring cup so sprayed a little bit of pam in mine. And by a little I mean a little you heavy handed sprayers. Combine all 4 ingredients with a hand mixer until well combined. Drop teaspoon amounts of dough onto the baking sheets about 1 1/2 inches apart. Bake for 8-10 minutes and let cool for a minute. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Unless you're like me and have no self control and dig right in! I swear life changing cookies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment