Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Night time Skin Care Routine

I have recently found a skin care routine that has been working really well for my skin! I was having a terrible time with breakouts. Seriously my face thought it was 15 again. Terrible terrible time! But I have been using these products for a while now and all that acne is finally starting to clear up! Yay!! I also do a face mask once a week that I will do a whole other post on. I should include that I have sensitive/dry/acne prone skin. These products work for me, but I am not a dermatologist so they might not work perfectly for your skin type. It has been alot of trial and error for me. 


Night time skin care


I swear by this stuff! Literally it is my holy grail of eye makeup removers. I have tried quite a few and none seemed to do the job like this stuff. It melts my mascara and eyeliner without making my eyes burn. It also has a cooling sensation that feels great on my tired eyes. I just put a little on a cotton ball and gentle lift my eye makeup away. 

After I remove my eye makeup, I remove the rest of my makeup. I have found that this step is imperative in making sure my face is thoroughly cleaned. It does a great job of removing the makeup without being harsh and irritating my skin and removes the remainder of my eye makeup with out the burn. 

I love love loveee this face wash! I have super sensitive skin and have had a really hard time finding acne products that are gentle enough to use on a regular basis. This one is amazing. I love how clean my face feels after using it and how it has really helped clear up my pimples. I will def be repurchasing this!

I have been using this brush for a few weeks now so I feel like I can give it a proper review. I really like it! I was lusting after the Clarisonic Mia forever but as a single mom I cannot justify spending $150 on a cleaning brush. I use this 3-4 times a week with my neutrogena cleanser. It makes my skin really soft and super clean without being too harsh. I plan on doing a full review soon.

I use this toner second to last just to make sure every bit of dirt and makeup is off my skin. It is designed for sensitive skin and is really refreshing. It is not drying at all since it is alcohol free. I want to try more products by this brand. 

I love this night cream. I was using a thicker cream but since it is summer, my skin needs something a little lighter. I have tried a few products from this brand and they have all been really kind to my sensitive skin. It is not too heavy but hydrates my thristy skin, especially after all that cleaning! It has vitamin e and pro-vitamin b5 without any harsh chemicals or dye. Love it!


1 comment:

  1. We are truly thankful for your blog entry. You will discover a great deal of methodologies in the wake of going to your post. I was precisely scanning for. A debt of gratitude is in order for such post and please keep it up.
    by nature face mask vitamin c

    ReplyDelete