You were far more excited to eat the sticker than smile pretty for your mommy. A little unfortunate but what can I do? You are adorable either way :)
This past month you:
- got your first ear infection. One miserable week for momma and baby
- tried peaches, pears, sweet potatoes, bananas, carrots and apples
- found your toes. You love to suck on them now
- sat up; we are still waiting for you to roll you just prefer to sit up
- started spitting. Makes for one messy meal time.
- eat in your big girl high chair and love it! You even sit there when mommy cooks dinner and are perfectly content
- started sleeping in your crib. You were getting too long for the bassinet and now have all the room to stretch and sprawl. Mommy moved it into mommy and daddy's room so you are still close :)
- still love mickey mouse with a passion
- your feet now reach the bottom of your exersaucer and you love being able to jump around
- let out your first ever baby giggle. Mommy almost cried it was so sweet!
- you sleep on average 8 hours but have had a few 10 hour nights in there. Thank you sweet angel for giving mommy the rest!!
I look forward to seeing the world through your eyes for the next many months of your life. I love you my baby <3