Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sunday Verse

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous hand." Isaiah 41:10

This verse is a great comfort for us sinners. The Lord is stating how we are not alone and that he is here for us, constantly. On the days where baby L has be at my wits end I need to remember this verse. Take a second and just read it and ponder it. How wonderful that we have a God who will always build us up! His love is so incredible and the words of this verse are very powerful. We have a creator in Heaven who will always be there for us. On the days where the world is overwhelming and nothing seems to be going according to our "plan" always remember the Lord is there. Take a minute and pray. Because the power of prayer will always help you through.

No comments:

Post a Comment