Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy 2014!

Well today is the first official day of the New Year! Its so exciting to have a blank year ahead of me full of possibility. Instead of making any "resolutions" I wanted to make some goals for myself. Resolutions hold so much pressure and I find I break them easily. However, goals for me are more attainable and I can achieve them without the added stress. Heres my list of things I hope to accomplish in the coming year:

1. Become active in the church.
2. Have more playdates.
3. Make some friends!
4. Try my hardest in school.
5. Make it a point to eat cleaner and watch the additives in my food.
6. Exercise at least 3 times a week. 
7. More intentional play time with little Loo.
8. Consistent grace-based discipline.
9. Try something new!
10. Deepen my relationship with Christ.
11. Experiment more with my cooking and trying new recipes.
12. Live out what I learn in the bible.
13. Take chances and seize new opportunities. 
14. Be more consistent with my blogging.


Ironically my list holds 14 goals for 2014. I like when things work out like that. Im very excited to see what this year holds for me and my baby. 2013 was a hard year for me. There were al lot of changes and a lot of challenges. However, I know that God has led me to the exact place I need to be. North Carolina has provided us with a completely fresh start. A place where I can be exactly who I am now without being judged by my past. Its thrilling to start over. I hope to make this year the best yet :)




No comments:

Post a Comment