Monday, August 27, 2012

Lately

Life around here has been pretty monotonous. Brian gets up, gets ready for work and hes gone for the better part of the day. He's been putting in overtime hours at work and on the weekends is at the new house all day trying to get it finished. Meanwhile, me and the baby have been having the same routine day after day. I started school so that gets pushed in whenever I find a hot minute. I guess the point of this is that with all the outside pressures of our life, our relationship has seriously been lacking. We are on two different pages and I feel completely disconnected from him. I have really been praying about this and yesterday I got an email saying Courtney at Women Living Well was starting a weekly series on Reviving Your Marriage. Well if that isnt God answering my prayers I dont know what is. Even though I have been feeling distant from Brian, My relationship with God has grown immensely. I feel his presence more than ever and it is such a wonderful feeling being close to him.

And who could forget this precious angel






"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see" Hebrews 11:1


No comments:

Post a Comment