Saturday, March 2, 2013

Pictures Galore!


Seriously where has the time gone? I feel like just yesterday I was being wheeled into the hospital and here I am with a one year old! I havent done any month posts on Lindsey since she was 8 months! Bad momma I am... Well here is a big ol picture dump of the past 4 months... Get ready..



My sneaky 9 month old got ahold of the toilet paper and loved every minute of it!



9 month checkup




Messy girl 


My pretty 10 month old on christmas :)


Princess enjoying her cherrios as a snack 


babygirl loves her snack and disney time


Shopping in Arizona with her Grammy 


Can she be more adorable? I dont think so.


11 months swinging for the first time


someone's learning their eyebrows...


11 months at the zoo for the first time!


3 days before her first birthday :)

In the past 4 months so much has happened! Here are some that I remember:
- you celebrated Thanksgiving and Christmas!
- you started holding onto the tables and couch and walking along
- you now have a total of 10 teeth! youre ready for a steak :)
- you eat mainly table food and have tried all sorts of things
- favorite foods are: crackers, cheese, peaches, turkey and chocolate (you are your mommas girl :)
- finally you are only waking up once a night and sleep about 10 hours!! 
- when asked where your nose is your reach up and touch it (soo cute)
- Officially said momma! that word never sounded so sweet
- shake your head no if asked any question
- went to the zoo with your bestie baby C! you had so much fun.



So much has happened in the past 4 months. You have grown right before my eyes in the past year and I would not change anything for the world. I love you more than life itself and am so blessed God chose me to be your momma <3 I love you Lindsey Elizabeth



No comments:

Post a Comment