My sneaky 9 month old got ahold of the toilet paper and loved every minute of it!
9 month checkup
My pretty 10 month old on christmas :)
Princess enjoying her cherrios as a snack
babygirl loves her snack and disney time
Shopping in Arizona with her Grammy
Can she be more adorable? I dont think so.
11 months swinging for the first time
someone's learning their eyebrows...
11 months at the zoo for the first time!
3 days before her first birthday :)
In the past 4 months so much has happened! Here are some that I remember:
- you celebrated Thanksgiving and Christmas!
- you started holding onto the tables and couch and walking along
- you now have a total of 10 teeth! youre ready for a steak :)
- you eat mainly table food and have tried all sorts of things
- favorite foods are: crackers, cheese, peaches, turkey and chocolate (you are your mommas girl :)
- finally you are only waking up once a night and sleep about 10 hours!!
- when asked where your nose is your reach up and touch it (soo cute)
- Officially said momma! that word never sounded so sweet
- shake your head no if asked any question
- went to the zoo with your bestie baby C! you had so much fun.
So much has happened in the past 4 months. You have grown right before my eyes in the past year and I would not change anything for the world. I love you more than life itself and am so blessed God chose me to be your momma <3 I love you Lindsey Elizabeth