Sunday, February 23, 2014

Little Loo turns 2!!

I cannot believe that 2 years ago my little girl was born. She really has been my saving grace. I love watching her grow and learn and this past year has been so entertaining. It has also been very challenging. She is growing into a little person rather than a baby. I know how to parent a baby but a toddler? I feel lost almost everyday. Luckily she is a giver of grace unconditionally. For her birthday we went to the children's museum and had a blast! We decided not to have a party since we don't really know many people yet. Lindsey had so much fun! We ended the day at church and opening presents with her Grandma and aunt from Ohio. And who could forget cake?














I cannot believe I have been so blessed with an amazing baby girl. The past two years have made me a better person. The love you have given me has changed my life. I am so amazed by how much you grow daily. Happy birthday little loo. Mommy loves you very much <3

No comments:

Post a Comment