Oh this child keeps me insanely busy. From crawling on chairs, to falling out of her crib (we have made the switch to toddler bed). There is never a dull moment with her.
Here are some things she has been doing in the past 6 months:
- she is now 30 lbs and 3 ft tall
- repeats practically everything that is said to her
- loves to "play" at the nursery at church, asks to go repeatedly
- sings along to the chica show and her sunday school songs in the car
- calls a car her "bye-bye"
- can say uncle, mommy, pappy, jai (grandma), and ammy (grammy)
- says ulck for milk and anything that is in her sippy
- willingly eats green beans but no other veggies yet
- fell out of her crib and is now in a toddler bed
- loves the lide (slide) and wing (swing) at the ack (park)
- sits at the dinner table sans high chair
- says checka for ketchup
- can say the sound of almost all the animals in her little people zoo
- will dip anything in ketchup, even her apples
- is obsessed with books, she always has to have one with her
- always has to do what I am doing, if I have lip gloss she wants some too.
- loves being outside.
My sweet baby is now becoming a little girl. She surprises me everyday with what a smarty pants she is. I just have to work on those non existent listening skills of hers. She is a strong willed little thing and Im very happy for that. She will make a wonderful leader one day.
I cannot express how much I love you Lindsey Loo Who. You are my world and my heart. I pray The Lord keeps you close to him and gives me the wisdom to raise you up in Him. I thanks Him everyday for sending you to me. You will never know how much I love you sweet girl.