Saturday, June 8, 2013

Happy Birthday!

My best friend Brooke celebrated her 23rd birthday this week! A group of us girls plus the baby went out to dinner then after i dropped off the baby out for drinks. We has so much fun :) Me and Brooke have been friends for a few years now and she is such an awesome person. Our friendship is so hard to even describe. We connect on a different level than many people and our friendship is so strong. She loves life and is beginning to love God as well. She comes every week to my house with a few other girls for bible study and I really can see the word of God just breathing life into her. Its an amazing sight and I am so excited for her!


Lindsey just ADORES her auntie brooke :)



Some of my very best friends. I will so heart broken to say goodbye to them.



I love you best friend <3


Me and the princess doing our birthday shopping. She is my favorite shopping partner. 

Hope everyone is having an amazing week!

No comments:

Post a Comment