Wednesday, May 22, 2013

15 Months

I cannot believe how fast time is flying! I know I say that every time I post an update on Lindsey but it is so true. I blink and shes doing something new. At her 15 month check up the doctor said she was off the charts developmentally. She says more words, has more teeth, weighs more, and is taller than babies her age. Already an over achiever :)


Trying cotton candy for the first time





First time swimming in a big pool



These were on two separate occasions. She plays herself to sleep :)


This month:
- finally started sleeping through the nigh
- got an awful cold
- swam in a big pool for the first time and hated every minute of it
- tried cotton candy
- gave up the bottle
- says: look, mama, jack, hot, caca, ayiyi, up, dog, cat, max, uh oh, duck, hi and bye
- knows where her hair, nose, eyes, tummy, big mouth, and feet are
- can do the moves to itsy bitsy spider (she loves playing that with grammy)
- practically runs 
- started self feeding 
- loves pasta, oranges, strawberries, blueberries, grilled cheese, bananas
- is 26 lbs and 31.5 inches 
- does a "monster" face
- can climb up on furniture
- loves flipping through magazines

Oh my sweet girl, how I love watching you grow. You amaze me every day. I love you more than there are stars in the sky and always will <3

No comments:

Post a Comment